Saturday, October 31, 2015

Trading Stats Nov 1, 2015

With my very first week of trading over, I will now post my statistics so that you guys may see the struggles I encounter each week in trading the currency markets. For this week, I have made a total of three trades NZDUSD Long here, and two GBPUSD Short made here and here.

All three trades lost with no luck at all. It is kinda embarrassing to post failing statistics but I believe no trader became successful without failing in the early stages. I just hope I can give you better results in the near future. This is my first time to give a statistic so it might not be as comprehensive as you might expect but I will add more stats along the way.

Trading Guidelines:
1. Have at least 1:2 risk to reward ratio
2. Have a risk of up to 30-40 pips only
3. Look for support/resistance and trend line in the Higher Time frame
4. Look for reasons for entering in the lower time frame
5. Look for possible advanced patterns in the lower time frame. (Review Experience)

Statistics:
  • Pip Profit: -120 pips
  • Successful trades: 0/3
  • Chance of winning trade: 0%
  • Ave gain in win: N/A
  • Ave loss in fail: 40 pips


No comments:

Post a Comment