Thursday, October 29, 2015

Analysis Oct 29, 2015

4HR Time Frame

The FOMC Statement yesterday made the markets move drastically and hitting my stop loss immediately from entry. Currently with my first recorded trade, I am immediately down 40 pips with the NZDUSD sell yesterday.

I will be ignoring any incoming news events and will focus mainly on price action in deciding the trades setups that I will be making just to be clear on my analysis.

4HR Time Frame

I am still looking forward for this pair to go higher but the long term trend to the downside would be totally against my favor if I will take on another trade long. In any case, there is still a valid bullish gartley pattern that just completed and you can still hop in if you are a pattern trader. Just wait for it to go down a little lower to the buy zone for better entry.

Daily Time Frame.

As for me, I am looking for a break and close below the support around 0.662 to go with the long term down trend. If the price will still continue to go up, I will be looking for a short trade on the 50% retracement in the highlighted zone on the image above where the price will also test the long term trend line. This will be a very powerful area of resistance to break. Thus making it a very good selling area.

Good luck in trading guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment