Monday, November 2, 2015

AUDUSD Short Nov 2, 2015

AUDUSD Daily Time Frame

Looking at the Daily Time Frame and even the weekly time frame, you can see that the pair has been in a very huge down trend. With that bias I am only looking for a possible short entry with the major trend. Last Friday, the pair was able to rally significantly and engulf the bearish candle from Oct 29, 2015. Today there was still a continuation of the up move but looking at the lower time frame...

AUDUSD 1HR Time Frame

I was able to find a bearish gartley patter in the 1hr time frame. I was a little bit hesitant about this trade as the market is a little bit retracing and is currently going back close to the trend line. But this is an opportunity to short the market with minimal risk than usual.

I entered the trade at 0.71409 looking only to gain at least 60 pips at 0.70809. I will be only risking 30 pips on this trade at 0.71709. I know that I am not following the advanced pattern take profit but I am trading this for the bearish major trend. Also, I don't want to break my rule on at least having 1:2 risk to reward ratio. I only chose to enter this way to have a better position backed with a good entry.

I hope that this trade will be my first win so that I wont have 4 consecutive losing trades from the start. If you think you can improve my setup or if you can suggest a better trading rule, write at the comments below!

Good luck in trading guys!

AUDUSD Short
Entry: 0.71409
TP: 0.70809
SL: 0.71709

No comments:

Post a Comment